Wausau Pro Choice March
Join us Sunday, July 10 at 3 PM on Wausau’s 400 Block for a Pro Choice March
We won’t go back! Bans off our Bodies! This is a march for OUR RIGHTS!
We will be collecting personal hygiene items the day of the March!
– Tampons (unopened)
– Pads (unopened)
-Pregnancy Tests (unopened)
– Contraceptives (unopened condoms, dental dams, etc.)
– Unopened Prepaid phones and cards
– Gas cards
– Monetary donations (Please try and refrain from written checks, we will however take them if it’s your only option)
All donations will be collected at the front of the stage and then in turn will be donated and dispersed among local community organizations who are on the forefront of this fight.
Just a few rules:
– Remain Peaceful
No hate speech will be tolerated
– Come & stay hydrated.
– We ask that you don’t bring bicycles, or scooters (unless used for mobility assistance) please. Strollers and wagons are okay.
– Please leave your pets (except for service animals) at home, as we’re expecting a big crowd and don’t want them to be overwhelmed.
– If you see anything suspicious or something/someone that doesn’t feel right to you please go to one of the organizers (in orange/yellow vests) or law enforcement and we will take care of it.
– We will more than likely have counter protesters. Please refrain from interacting with them and remain peaceful, we are not here to fight but simply speak up and make sure officials know where we stand and that overturning of Roe V.S. Wade is inhumane.
– Respect others private and public property.
Our event will be taking place rain or shine! In the event of severe weather all announcements will be made on this event page. A route will also be announced as we get closer to the event so keep an eye out!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact any of the hosts. We look forward to seeing and meeting each of you.