FOR HUMANITY’S SAKE – SEE THE OBVIOUS
When the United States places missiles on Russia’s borders that can incinerate Moscow and St. Petersburg in 5-7 minutes, and Russia does not place any missiles near US borders, it is the United States that is being “aggressive.” Not Russia. This is obvious. But the Orwellian message that has been foisted on Americans by all major media for years has been: “Russian aggression!” “Russian aggression!” “Putin is a monster!”
When the United States spends $5 billion in 2014 to orchestrate a violent coup in Ukraine to overthrow the democratically elected president of the nation because he favors neutrality and doesn’t want to break ties with Russia by joining NATO, it is the US that is being “aggressive.” Not Russia. This is obvious. But the Orwellian trash that has been dumped on Americans by all major media for years has been: “Russian aggression!” “Russian aggression!” “Putin is a monster!”
When the United States spends billions – after its coup has installed a neo-Nazi leadership – to arm and train the Ukrainian army, and when that army has turned against ethnically Russian Ukrainian civilians in the Donbas region of Ukraine because they objected to the coup, it is the United States that has caused the killing. Not Russia. This is obvious. But the destructive Orwellian lies that have misled Americans in all major media for years have been – – – you get it.
When the United States places missiles and arms on the internationally recognized Chinese island of Taiwan, 100 short miles from inflicting massive destruction on mainland China, and China has placed no arms near America, it is the United States that is the sociopathic aggressor. Not China. This is obvious. But the dangerous Orwellian falsehoods that have been poured on Americans for years by all major media have been: “China is being aggressive!” “Xi is a dictator!” “They’re commys, commys!” (Please, let’s not bring up all of the US corporations that now operate in China. Orwellian is nicer for US arms corporations.)
When the United States, against the will of the majority of Australian citizens, coerces Australia into purchasing US nuclear submarines to “protect itself from China,” (no matter that China is Australia’s largest trading partner) it is the United States that is the psychopathic aggressor, not China. This is obvious. But the disgusting Orwellian insanity that is brainwashing Americans, and now Australians, is: America is the “Knight in Shining Armor,” the “Hero in the White Hat,” out spreading “peace” and “democracy” throughout the world! Forget that America’s endless “peacemaking” and “democracy spreading” since Vietnam has slaughtered millions, displaced tens of millions, installed brutal, murderous regimes, and left nations and societies from the Middle East, to Africa, to Latin America, in ruins.
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists has now set the Doomsday Clock to 90 seconds before midnight. The extinction of all humanity is closer than ever before. We Americans can continue to live in our “Shining Knight” Orwellian fantasy, or we can see the obvious before it is too late and finally accept the words of Martin Luther King JR. – “our own government is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world.”
America is but 4% of the world’s population. The great majority of the remaining 96% are trying desperately to cooperate and work together for the good of all. There is no longer room for a decaying empire trying to force its hegemonic, violent control over all humanity.
We are “Spaceship Earth” on an unimaginably incredible journey through the Universe. We can choose to work as one people, as one crew really, with wonderful diversities and skills, to ensure a safe and miraculous flight for ourselves and for the millions hopefully to come, or we can let a violent monstrosity destroy our beloved ship. We must see the obvious choice.